JD Strength and Conditioning offers an innovative approach to training – building on a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on each athlete’s individual goals. All athletes at JD Strength and Conditioning are coached from the moment they enter the gym to the moment they leave. Everyone is guided through a proper warm-up and then taken through the entire program by a coach.
Our program includes education on movement training, injury reduction and rehabilitation, sports speed and agility, explosive power development, proper functional strength training and energy system conditioning.
The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. We invite you to come in for a free trial and we are sure you will see the difference!
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER –Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Med Ball Training, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
Our emphasis is on teaching young athletes the fundamentals of strength and conditioning in a safe learning environment. This program is 60 minutes in length and incorporates all elements of strength and conditioning, modified for the younger athlete.
For this age our programs are made to enhance the performance of your young athlete in any sport they choose. We aim to help your child feel stronger, faster, and more powerful than the competition. This program is 60 minutes in length and incorporates all elements of strength and conditioning and is enhanced to suit the needs of maturing athletes.
With the needs of adult athletes in mind, the program uses advanced strength and conditioning techniques as well as more intense conditioning regimens to ensure all athletes are ready for their next competitive season. The program is designed to a similar specifications as any professional athlete, regardless of the sport you participate in. They are 60 minutes in length and incorporate all elements of our strength and conditioning programs.